Re: [opensuse] Missing i686 packages from download.opensuse.org
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:18:45 -0500
On Tue December 12 2006 4:30 pm, Randall R Schulz scratched these words
onto a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> On Tuesday 12 December 2006 13:01, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > On Tuesday 12 December 2006 21:56, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > > all based on downloaded DVD images.
> >
> > So why do you worry about the net installation source?
>
> What is the whole point of this thread? There are already updates to
> the packages in the release.
Following along Randal's point, sort of <ducks> did anyone else get this
message after the kernal update?
> System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object
> instance was required.
>
> Server stack trace:
> at Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.PackageManager.GetUpdates
> (Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Catalog catalog) [0x00000] at
> Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.PackageManager.GetUpdates () [0x00000]
> at Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.RemotePackageMa

I can, of course still do an online update via the old fashioned ( yast)
way.. but thought this was a bit weird. nothing seems broken, just I
have no clue what was in that file/script to begin w/ so I've no idea
how to fix it. ( I tried to reinstall the updater files, but no joy
there... after that I'm bankrupt in the idea dept. <sigh>)