[opensuse] icewm configuration.
  • From: pelibali@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:56:53 +0100
Hi,

On both 9.1 and 10.0 I attempted to configure icewm a little to show
me a clock with 24h and display network load also for eth1.

I have only system-wide icewm config files, but even editing them
directly (I tried several ways!) didn't make the needed changes and
e.g. root still gets still different looking icewm desktop, than a
user! I wanted to unify and anyway I was surprised to see why eth0
AND eth1 were not both showed on the panel/tray.

I would appreciate any help in pointing me how to achieve the needed
changes, independently if the way is through direct editing of con-
fig files or e.g. using icewm configuration tools.

Thanks,
Pelibali