Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2
  • From: "D Gavrilovic" <d.gavrilovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:22:15 -0500
On 12/12/06, Russ Fineman <russbucket@xxxxxxx> wrote:
jdd wrote:

> Stephan Binner a écrit :
>> On Thursday 07 December 2006 18:49, Russbucket wrote:
>>
>>> I followed the links to http://en.opensuse.org/Download where there is
>>> an option to purchase a boxed version. That link still takes you to
>>> 10.1.
>>
>> It now links to 10.2 and http://shop.novell.com has it now also too.
>>
>> Bye,
>> Steve
> in the "software" list (at the bottom) price $59.99
>
> and the air shipment is $10 anywhere on the world (say
> France, Australia, South Africa tested), what seems reasonable
> jdd

I followed links but the purchase link still takes meto 10.1. Do you have a
link?

Reason I don't want to download it is my ISP limits my monthly downloads
without extra charges.
--
Russ

Here is a news snip from the Novell site. Hope this helps.

dg

Availability and Pricing

OpenSUSE 10.2 is now available for free download at
http://www.opensuse.org. The retail edition of openSUSE 10.2 will be
available on http://www.shopnovell.com later this week, as well as in
select retail locations. It delivers the same packages as the
downloadable version on an installable DVD and CDs, along with a
comprehensive user manual and 90 days of installation support for a
suggested $59.95. For retail locations and more information, visit
http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/resellers/index.html. For more
on openSUSE 10.2 and the openSUSE project, visit
http://www.opensuse.org.

About Novell
--
"Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of
the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie