Re: [opensuse] K3b problem
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:16:52 -0600
On 12/11/06, Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, I found dvd+rw-tools-5.21.4.10.8-2.i586.rpm on the original SuSE 9.2
Installation DVD. But, I don't know how or where to re-install it. Could
you give me some simple, monkey-see/monkey-do instructions? I would
greatly appreciate it. TIA Kelly

--
Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok, make sure the DVD is added as install source
(Yast/Software/Installation sources). Check if it is enabled. If it is
not listed there, add it (there is a button to add an install source).
Once that is done, go to Yast/software/Install and Remove Programs.
Scroll to find the package, or use the search.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.