[opensuse] Nautilus using a lot of CPU
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:35:23 +0100
Hi...

with a quiet clean install of openSUSE 10.2, I happen to see very
often, that Nautilus is consuming a lot of CPU (around 80 - 100%).
After a restart, usually, Nautilus remains quiet again, but I don't
think a reboot is always what I want to do.

Is there anything that can be done, to possibly find out what causes
Nautilus to go as creazy? For the moment, a cpu intensive task is
running (set to nice 19... so more or less it's stalled now).

Thanks for some tips and tricks on this.

Dominique

add