Re: [opensuse] Capture screenshot
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:56:24 -0500
On Monday 11 December 2006 04:13, Roland Turcan wrote:
> PS: Maybe it will be useful for others, maybe somebody has different
> ideal, how to do it.
>
> I which nice day for all people on the Earth.

Thanks, Roland, for making me smile this morning!

I use 'xgrab' for screen captures. I think it's installed by default, but you
can check to see if it's installed on your system like this:

As user in a shell:
'rpm -qa | grep xgrab' (no quotes)

you should see something like this:
xgrabsc-2.41-1025.2

if not, install it with YaST (or your favorite alternative package manager.)

You should find it under 'Utilities -> Desktop' in your desktop menu system.
It's quite stable, extremely flexible and easy to use.

hth & regards,

Carl