[opensuse] Adding Installation sources
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:25:11 +0100
Hi,

during the setup of openSUSE 10.2, I was asked wether I want to add the oss FTP source and the non-oss repos.
I denied it at that time (in order to be able to finish all the setup first).

Now I would like to add them. Is there a graphical way of just 'CHOOSING' the repos like it was during the setup?

Please: don't tell me all the ways using rug, zypper, zen-updater right click and the like, EXCEPT they lead to a screen like the one during the setup, where I don't have to enter the URL manually. Many thanks.

Dominique