Re[2]: [opensuse] Capture screenshot
  • From: Roland Turcan <konf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:13:49 +0100
<<< 11.12.2006 10:07 - Kevin Donnelly "kevin@xxxxxxxxxx" >>>
KD> On Monday 11 December 2006 08:31, Roland Turcan wrote:
>> KSnapshot is
>> too easy and if I need to make many screenshots, then I need to
>> assign filename after each picture, ...

KD> I think that's only the case if you want to change the base filename. If you
KD> don't it just numbers them sequentially, eg filename,png, filename1,png,
KD> filename2,png. Wouldn't this do for your purposes.

Thank you for your reply:

I have just got one quite good solution, which I haven't tested, but
guy wrote, that is the way he uses.

It should be a part of ImageMagick, which is called:

[code]
#!/bin/sh
DATE=`date +%d-%m-%Y-%H-%M-%S`
import -window root /home/roland/screen-shot-$DATE.png
[/code]

just to create icon or key shortcut to execute this script.

PS: Maybe it will be useful for others, maybe somebody has different
ideal, how to do it.

I which nice day for all people on the Earth.

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk