Re: [opensuse] What is the name ?
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:27:54 +0100
The Xterm is still not fixed. I can get xterm to get maximized, but
after it has been closed and opened again it has the same little window.

What I have tried is the options mentioned under the 6 options:

Do not affect
Apply initial
Remember
Force
Apply now
Force temporarily

I have for instance choosen the "Force" after having set the wanted
figures. After I clicked on "OK", and the xterm got maximized.

Then I closed the xterm, and restarted it where the old little xterm
screen reappeared.

I looked back in the setting area, and could see, that "Force" still was
active, even the little screen was active.

It seems like the manually settings are not saved even I clicked on "OK"
after having set the wanted figures.

What the heck can be the reason ?