Re: [opensuse] OS 10.2 - Problem with Fonts in Main Menu
  • From: Ed Engelking II <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:04:50 -0500
Comments below:

Leendert Meyer wrote:

"Until a mouse-over occurs". Hmmm...

Does it only happen in this particular instance? Or do other applications suffer the same effect/defect?
Just in these two specific items, I'm afraid. Other items that have the same mouse-over affect, such as the applications in the Control Center, work as expected.

Ah, :( that's a pity. Like Basil, I remembered an earlier thread about this, but that was KDE-specific.
That's OK. Perhaps someone else might have come across the same issue in Gnome and know exactly what needs to be adjusted. Thanks for the help from everyone thus far. :)

--Ed