Re: [opensuse] 10.2 and GRUB
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:09:28 -0600
On 2006-12-10 04:03, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> Sounds like you just hit bug #223773.
> To bad Novell does not seem interested in 'fixing' it.

Re-open it, and make sure to say why. There is no reason at all why a
publicly-viewable bug should be marked a duplicate of one that only the
Inner Sanctum is privileged to read. I cannot recall the number, but I
just saw a bug yesterday or Friday that was reopened by a SuSE employee,
for just this reason. Maybe I will do the same thing with my Yast
firewall configuration bug report.