[opensuse] KPowersave Crash (10.2)
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:44:39 -0800
Hi,

For quite a while in my testing of OpenSUSE 10.2 (possibly ever since I
started with alpha5, but I'm not sure), I've been seeing a KDE Crash
alert for KPowersave every time I log in.

I'm not sure what role this application plays in normal system
operation. Nothing is overtly malfunctioning as far as I can tell.

The system is an always-on desktop.

% rpm -qa |egrep -i powersave
kpowersave-0.7.1-6
powersave-0.15.10-3
powersave-libs-0.15.10-3

How should I deal with this? Should the application be running? If not,
how do I get KDE to stop launching it when I log in? If it is
important, how might I diagnose and repair the problem?

Randall Schulz