[opensuse] Software Updater Cataglogs
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:40:02 -0800
Hi,

In poking around my new 10.2 (GM) installation, I clicked the Software
Updater tray icon. In the resulting window, I clicked the Configure...
button. In the Catalogs tab of the resulting Configuration window,
there are two entries, both checked: they are titled 20061013-103840
and 20061123-160241.

I take the first portion of these Catalog names to be date codes. I'm
wondering if they should be there?

I should probably say that this is not a clean installation, but rather
the last upgrade (update?) in a sequence starting from alpha5 to beta1,
beta2, RC1 and finally GM.

Should I leave these Catalogs checked? Should they be there at all? If
not, is there a way to get rid of them?

Randall Schulz