Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice.org only 32bit?
  • From: Thibaut Cousin <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:56:22 +0100
Le dimanche 10 décembre 2006 15:51, Thomas Miller a écrit :
> I am a newbie. How do you do this? Yast setting, manually download and
> install? Thanks.

Please don't top-post. Write your answer at the bottom of the mail, after
the last message, so that it can be read in a linear way.

Now for your question, I didn't use YaST or Smart because I don't want them
to point to the factory repository (it's going to become unstable soon, as
developement resumes for 10.3). So I manually downloaded the packages and
installed them with RPM.
First of course I had to remove the i586 packages.
After all that, I was able to make a big clean up by removing many 32bit
packages, but that's optional of course. ;-)

--
Thibaut Cousin
http://www.thibaut-cousin.net