Re: [opensuse] Firefox crash on fresh 10.2 install
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:04:34 +0800
Schultz 2005 wrote:
> Firefox crashes with this error message
>
> /usr/bin/firefox: line 160: 16554 Segmentation fault
> LD_PRELOAD=/usr/$LIB/libaoss.so${LD_PRELOAD:+:$LD_PRELOAD}
> $MOZ_PROGRAM $@
>
> anyone?
Did you do ANY updates? What version and arch? I installed on Friday
am, and after some updates I was getting something similar, but with
Thunderbird x86_64. I reported it to Bugzilla after I figured out which
package update did it, but it was already known and fixed and the
updated package works. If you added Backports repository and updated a
few packages, update again and it will fix it. HTH.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871