Re: [opensuse] Intel_AGP / AGPgart / P965 / G965 / ASUS P5B Deluxe Mix-up
  • From: "Ryouga Hibiki" <pchan_dwk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:49:36 +0000
Interesting note, a bit peculiar because in openSuSE webpage many mainboards that work well with Linux are Asus: http://en.opensuse.org/HCL/Main_Boards#ATX
In Linux-Hardware.org happens the same: http://www.linux-hardware.org/hardware/liste2.php?hersteller=asus&geraet=&kategorie=Mainboard
not the same with MSI: http://www.linux-hardware.org/hardware/liste2.php?hersteller=MSI&geraet=&kategorie=Mainboard

Nope, I'm not looking for fight I just would like to have a good mainboard that will have zero problems with Linux, any recomendations are welcome. =)

Carlos A.

PS: Is it like, most Linux users test Asus Mainboards? are those mainboards so common? Here the most common are MSI and PCChips =/
PS2: 29.5% of DVD ISO yah for me ^^; 3 more days =P~