Re: [opensuse] bittorrent clients - azureus example
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 19:34:00 +0800
John Andersen wrote:
> On Friday 08 December 2006 18:36, James Knott wrote:
>
>>> Go to Ktorrent.org and download the source and build that.
>>> Keep it around (the source) for when you get 10.2 downloaded
>>> because the one SUSE put in there is deliberately crippled as well.
>>>

>> Why's that?
>>

> DHT is disabled.

I am using the one mentioned the other day on the list (2.1beta1) from
the Build Service and DHT is working. It worked fine for me (though I
only needed the RC1_GM delta, makes a big difference). So in fairness
this one was available before 10.2 was officially available for
download, and it does NOT appear to be crippled.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871