Re: [opensuse] bittorrent clients - azureus example
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 09:09:22 +0100
John E. Perry a écrit :

I'm wondering -- can I stop ktorrent and start Azureus to finish it up?

yes. but first do the following:

*don't use the same directories for azureus and ktorrent (just in case...)
*launch azureus
*set in "options" the bittorrent and dowload directories in azureus
* copy the partial files to the dowload directory of azureus and the bt one on the relevant place
* open the bt files with azureus

if you want/can seed all the files, you must have to change the default number of dl in the azureus options

eventually right click on the bt file in azureus and clic on "forve verify" is this didn't already start

** I noticed that not all the bittorrent client use the same directory sheme

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO