[opensuse] YaST YOU problem...
  • From: JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:27:19 -0600

Hiya gang,

I'm running 9.3 Pro, and it'd been a couple weeks since I'd done an online
update in YaST, so I fired it up like normal and had it start to fetch any
updates, but after a few moments a small 'error' window pops up informing me
that:

------------------
Signature check for patch info files failed.
Cannot load patch information.
Patch: fetchnvidia.sh-52062

I went into the patches folder and found this file and deleted it, and tried
to update again, and the error window keeps popping up. I even switched all
the servers, and get the same exact error, plus after the error pops up the
fetchnvidia.sh-52062 is back in the patches folder.

Anyone have any idea at all why this is doing this and what might fix it?

--
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented worker', is like calling a home
intruder an 'unwanted houseguest'.