Re: [opensuse] March of the Penguins?
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:19:19 -0800

> > You understand developers.
>
> Just a few short decades ago, I couldn't even spell diveluper, now I are
> one!

lol

I have been one professionally since '92, and I still don't understand them.
Now I try to manage them. :P

Here's what I'm slaving over:

http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/42

Ready to go for next month. (Crosses fingers and downs another jolt...)

> > Can you think of any other way of explaining hampsterdance.com, or
> > Dance Dance Revolution? :)
>
> Dance Dance Revolution: Dancing is fun.
> hampsterdance.com: Those who cannot (or will not try), watch.
> hampsterdance.com: Web developers don't spell well

I LOVE hampsterdance - I mirrored it some time ago locally so I'd have a
copy. :)

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request