Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:08:16 +0100 (MET)

On Dec 8 2006 09:33, John Andersen wrote:
>On Friday 08 December 2006 08:00, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>
>> A perfect example of why democracy sucks.
>> (We could re-vote on a regular basis to workaround this.)
>
>So even the denouncer of democracy has nothing to suggest but more democracy!?

If we gonna stay with that mailing list democracy, at least make it more
liberal. I can also vote every 4 years or so, as can all the people that
have become 18 until then. OTOH, some elders died in that timespan. I
say we need re-votes to update the position (as in Real World), _in case
we stay with democracy_. That still allows me to prefer a
non-democratic approach.

-`J'