Re: [opensuse] March of the Penguins?
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:20:26 -0800

> > > Over the course of several reboots using the 10.2 (final)
> > > installation DVD, I noticed once (only) a boot screen that showed a
> > > snowy winter scene with penguins waddling about.
> > >
> > > My question is this: Why have I only seen this once? ...
> >
> > It's selected on a low random.
>
> Seriously?

Yeah, sometimes I've forgotten to take my DVD out of the drive and my system
will boot to it. On occasion I see the winter penguins.

> If I see it, do I win something?

You wing Ron H's respect and admiration to the cause.

> > Been there sincs 9.3 as I recall, but
> > my recall could be faulty. It has no significance other than some
> > programmers have a lot of time and ability
>
> No comment.

Let's see....

....hmmm....fix Zen or work on penguins....

<drinks more Jolt>

...penguins win!

<time passes>

Hey guys - check out this cool winter penguins screen for the Boot DVD!

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request