[opensuse] ZMD / Update repository for 10.2
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:33:24 +0100
Hi

While installing 10.2 (behind a firewall restricting FTP), the
installer failed to add an update repository (as far as I can see from
the log, only ftp.suse.com was tried)
(that is reported in bugzilla)

So I decided to add one by myself later (using HTTP, as FTP is not
working). The proxy is set in Yast.

When adding the update repo, it takes a while (it is downloading some
files) and at once I get a message:
"Curl error for:
http://ftp4.gwdg.de/pub/suse/update/10.2/media.1/license.zip: Error
code: HTTP resonse: 403 Error message: The requested URL returned error:
403"
skipping the error seems to add the source, BUT

Doing a 'rug refrsh' leads to the error
ERROR: Failed to add local packages': null key
Parameter name: key

Even after removing the update source from above, rug refresh fails
with this error. Not good at all I would say...

Dominique