Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 02:21:49 -0500
On 2006/12/08 07:57 (GMT+0100) Clayton apparently typed:

> So.. can anyone point to any other mailing list that has Reply-to set
> the same as the opensuse lists? I would really like to see it...

I subscribe to about 40 lists. Among the 40 are a substantial number of
Yahoogroups lists, which all set a reply-to header back to the list. Of
the remainder, at most one quarter do not set a reply-to header back to
the list. Among those that do set a reply-to header back to the list:
Debian, Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora, Fontconfig, KDE, MC. Among those that
do not: Samba.
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409