Re: [opensuse] SUSE 10.2 installed
  • From: "Clint Tinsley" <clintin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:52:00 -0700

Of note, the presentation to the LUG went well. In the conversation that followed, someone mentioned the problems he was having with IPV6 and FC6. I promply chimed, hey, the SuSE 10.2 installer lets you disable IPV6 right up front as IPV6 is a serious issue with some Internet providers. Couple of Bugs to report though: 1) Remote VNC access doesn't work (two machines I installed it on); When I access it from RealVNC, all it get is the VNC window (it does connect) but a gray screen. 2) Network Browser doesn't display MS Network although I can "connect to server" manually and SMB/CIFS shares that way, no problem, just have to know where I am going, no browse and access to SMB shares.

Clint