Re: [opensuse] democracy player
  • From: "Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)" <netmask@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:30:16 -0300
Em Ter, 2006-12-05 às 07:16 -0500, steve reilly escreveu:

> same problems here, with the dependencies. There was one other gentleman who
> said he was going to try and work on it as well. I tried loading his blog

It was me...

Well, I managed to get the package done (all dependencies for *building*
were solved). Now I've found some other dependencies problem that only
shows up after the package is installed.

I'm still trying to figure out the rest, but I'm having some good
progress. ;)

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net | http://smartpm.org %