[opensuse] vsftpd problem
  • From: Jose <jose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:19:18 -0500
Hi everybody,

I have two suse 10.1 servers and the target server, is running vsftp, ports 20,21 are open from the firewall, I can ftp into from my desktop computer using command line ftp, but from the other server which also has port 20,21 open, I can login, but if I try to run any command as simple as a dir or ls, I get the following:

227 Entering Passive Mode (129,15,99,44,197,69)
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
425 Failed to establish connection.

If I try the same from my desktop is run fine, I have tried using passive off/on, epsv on/off and same results all the time.

Here are my vsftp.conf parameters:

write_enable=YES
dirmessage_enable=YES
ftpd_banner="Welcome to THE ULFULS FTP service."
local_enable=YES
local_umask=022
chroot_local_user=YES
local_max_rate=9200