Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:43:45 -0500
On Thu December 7 2006 2:18 pm, kanenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx skratched these
words onto a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> On Thursday 07 December 2006 09:09, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
> > Torsdag den 7. december 2006 20:00 skrev Randall R Schulz:

> > > Yes, it is.

> > On a few occasions I accidently answered directly instead of the
> > list.
> >
> > I happened, because I use Kmail. When you click on "reply" you mean
> > to reply to the list, but now and then this will cause the mail to go
> > to the original sender, not the list.
> >
> > The solution is to click'n'hold and then select "reply to list".

<snip>

> Kmail has a "reply to list" button that you can drag to the toolbar.
OR, you could just hit the "r" button, w/p the " marks of course.. works
in Kmail w/o fail.
Let freedom ring! Let the white dove sing. Let the whole world know that
today is the day of reckoning. Let the weak be strong , let the might be
wrong , throw the stones away, it's Independence Day.