Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:52:55 -0500
Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 12:37 -0500, Robert Cunningham wrote:
I also miss getting the SuSE lapel pins, T-shirts, and stickers.
my T-shirt is getting pretty worn out and want an new sticker for my
work computer

I really think the stickers would be great. I always take the MS
stickers off computers we use. It would be nice to replace them with a
SUSE/Linux tag that stays on. Don't underestimate subtle advertising.

A few years ago, a friend of mine peeled a "Ready for Windows 95" sticker off a monitor and stuck it on the toilet. ;-)