[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] Get Involved! openSUSE community meeting 2006-12-16 18:00GMT
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:38:01 +0100
B.Weber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

- Brainstorming session to concoct achievable projects that would directly
benefit openSUSE. Please come with ideas if you have any.

we need badly a set of utilities to advocate openSUSE (on LUG meetings, for example):
* one page document for easy spreading
* + more complete booklet
* + impress slides
* + gadgets (don't underestimate the strenght of such things :-)

* Novelles made a contests for 3D animation about Linux. I could see the winners and they where said to be available on Novell's site, but I was not given enough pass for access. these videos are very nice and good also for openSUSE, should be nice to have them (and the authorisation of using them)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO