Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:34:28 +0100

>>> Reply on 07-12-2006 10:33:09 <<<

> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 07:07, D Gavrilovic wrote:
> > Whenever I finally do manage to convince a Windows user/business
> > move to SUSE, the first thing they ask is, "Can we get a manual?
We
> > need to learn how to use this.".
>
> Really? I never had anyone ask that, and I've been waiting with a
> ready
> answer.....
> See that little Help icon in the task bar?
> and
> Where is your Windows manual?
>
> ;-)

I guess you're not serious in that, are you? How is somebody supposed
to have a help icon in the taskbar before the setup is finished?
And: as long as you don't buy the OEM Version of Windows, you even get
a manual... of course not, if you download it. The manual might not be
birlliant, but it helps over the first steps.

THAT's what has to remain in the box.

Dominique