Re: [opensuse] Compiling a metalink client - aria2 - impossible
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:11:44 -0600
On 2006-12-06 15:18, Carlos E. R. wrote:

> <snip>
> > Good grief, guru is Pascal Bleser.
>
> I know him from the list, and I like his emails. But I didn't know he
> compiled the things at that site. How could I? It's a pseudonym.

You need to have planetsuse.org on your list of reading material. You
can learn a lot of interesting things there; for example, just yesterday
(Tuesday), James Ogley claims to have had a "very busy day at college",
yet still had time to watch Liverpool lose a football match :-)

To be fair, however, James also did a whole bunch of work on Gnome
yesterday, which is commendable even though I detest Gnome :-)