Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:14:30 -0500
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Sorry, but that is true for the advanced tech geek that will anyhow
find it's infos in the web. Just about 3 month ago, my sister converted
from Win to Linux (ok: I persuaded her). She did the installation by HER
SELF, following the manual. Of course, afterwards there were some
questions coming.. but the manual that she had in front of her did a
great job and there was nothing to wonder about. I for myself have never
read it (shame on me) but obviously, people that DO read it, understand
it and can use it. so don't take this tool away

Dominique

Real Geeks are not allowed to read the manual. ;-)