Re: [opensuse] Is There a (Non-Enterprise) Commercial SuSE Linux 10.2 Product?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:31:03 +0100
So that's what it means. Thanks for that. But I still stand by my remark
that it is local jargon. I just hope that the world doesn't end up going
into mobile phone text mode :-) .

I've seen/used this jargon for years because I have worked in
multinationals since 1994... all of which divided the company up into
the geographical regions... so anyone who was working in Europe was in
the EMEA division etc. Granted.. it is more popularly used in Europe
over anywhere else.

Thank goodness for that! And I am envious that you have the luxury of
pre-ordering it in Holland. But 61 Euros? That's expensive, isn't it?

61 Euros is about the same price it's been for the last couple
releases. It is expensive, but then again... everything here is
overpriced... so much so it's often more economical to drive to
Belgium or Germany to go shopping :-( I used to do that all the time
when I lived near the Belgian border. Never bought SUSE in Belgium
though... get it from Comcol most of the time. They deliver the day
they get the boxes in stock. Great company... usually on release day,
there is someone banging on my door at about 18:00 with a nice present
for me :-)

C.