Re: [opensuse] More fallout on the Novell <> MS Deal on /. and Groklaw
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:51:29 -0600
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 23:36, Kai Ponte wrote:
> Now, whether PJ is just freaking out because of the SCO case or there is
> clear and present danger to the Linux ecosystem I'm not sure at this
> moment.
Yes, and yes.

... again, its a huge trust issue... with folks who have notoriously not be
trustworthy... up against Novell's heretofore lousy communication skills.

So, the seminar is like a day late and a dollar short... but like Ma used to
say, "better late than never"... but like Pa used to say, "better never
late".

Anyway, Groklaw is kicking Novell's skinny butt in spades... <sigh>

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><