Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 10.2 is done
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:12:17 -0200

Another posting from someone at SuSE suggests that there are still many
bugs in 10.2, and that they will be squashed by 10.3, to be released
next summer. I'll wait. Take note, Novell.

I dont want to come here and take the candy from your hands, but thats
whats happens with any release... Some bugs are still there. If its
software, it has a bug. Sure, they made a great effort to catch the
most of them, at least the most critical, but thats the way things are
heh

regards

Marcio
---