Re: [opensuse] Is There a (Non-Enterprise) Commercial SuSE Linux 10.2 Product?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:39:05 -0500
On Mon December 4 2006 1:41 am, Basil Chupin skratched these words onto a
coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> Mathias Homann wrote:
> > Am Montag, 4. Dezember 2006 07:10 schrieb Randall R Schulz:
> >> The Novell site seems to strongly emphasize SLES and SLED, but
> >> eventually I found <http://www.novell.com/products/suselinux/>,
> >> which mentions only 10.1. But given the proximity of the 10.2
> >> release, I don't understand why it (10.2) is not mentioned there.
> >
> > back in the olden days, when 10.1 was new, it took the
> > novell "webmaster" several weeks, if not months, to make the website
> > become aware of that, too...
> >
> > bye,
> > MH
>
> To which I have to reply: That is PATHETIC!
>
> Someone at Novell must be retired because of this.
>
> BC

If they are still letting Digital River handle stuff the whole board
should go... <sigh> That is the one web co. around forever, that never
ever got it's act together.. must be hiring kids in school, grade school
( k-6 IIRC) Tho the kids can't be past grade one or two, since they would
get bored w/ the work and go home! ( bored because their (DR) stuff just
never gets better.. ) <heavy sigh>

;)

like the gecko behind the painting w/ hidden wisdom to impart. In a world
that needs more dancing, she's a hula girl at heart. Photographs show she
is lovely. Her bare feet are a work of art. her fragrance speaks of
frangipani and, she's still a hula girl at heart.