Re: [opensuse] VMWare Full-screen problems with nvidia binary driver
  • From: Don Raboud <don.raboud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:20:19 -0700
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 11:52, John Andersen wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 December 2006 09:49, Don Raboud wrote:
> > However, if I change the screen resolution in XP to match what my monitor
> > is using (1280x1024) *before* switching to full screen mode, the full
> > screen works OK, but then of course the non-full screen view requires
> > scroll bars to navigate the desktop.
>
> Did you install vmware tools in the Virtual machine?

I hadn't originally (I did say I did not know much about virtual machines) but
after your response I have..

Installing vmtools does seem to improve the overall appearance and usability
of the vm, but the full-screen issue still remains. Switching into full
screen mode results in being kicked out of the kde session entirely.

Any other ideas?

--
Don