Re: [opensuse] article about Midnight Commander
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:01:01 +0800
Lev Lafayette wrote:
> Midnight Commander is a *great* interface. For those old MS-DOS heads
> from the eighties, it's like Xtree Pro/Gold, but *better*.

It certainly IS a great app, but it isn't a clone of xtree but of Norton
Commander, which was great app in it's day. MC is the only console text
editor I need. Works great over ssh as well. Wished it was installed
on the rescue system, but not a big deal as I have it when I mount and
chroot. ;-)

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871