Re: [opensuse] question re local update/installation servers
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:31:02 +0100
Ross Davis a écrit :
I am interested configuring a server on my network so that I can:

1) install suse 10.1 on any networked computer via NFS
2) update any 10.1 networked computer via NFS

I can already do (1) by simply copying the installation DVDs to the
server and making them available over NFS (though it would be nice to
have an incarnation of 10.1 that does not have the broken update problem
- http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:ZEN-Update_System_problem_in_10.1).

use the new dvd online now, it's fixed

jdd

--