Re: [opensuse] Find process using a mount?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:14:40 +0100
Anders Norrbring a écrit :
I'm a bit confused..
I believe I've stopped every application using a specific mount, still I can't unmount it because it's busy..

How do I check which process(es) that access that mount point?

sometimes get stuck, even without any notice because /etc/matb was not correctly set

edit /etc/mtab with vi to remove the offending mount line (be sure of what you do, do not let an accessed app) and this should do the job

this is easy in single user mode, avoid it in multiuser...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO