Re: [opensuse] democracy player
  • From: Pete Connolly <pete.connolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 23:13:28 +0000
On Sunday 03 December 2006 22:32, steve reilly wrote:
> On Sunday 03 December 2006 17:14, Pete Connolly wrote:
> > Hi Steve
> >
> > Strangely enough, I've been looking at this today after reading some very
> > good write ups around the net. It sems that Darren Davis is working on
> > this on the build service
> > (http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2006-09/msg00188.html)
> > but hasn't got there yet. Maybe this is something we could help him
> > with? I'd be willing...
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Pete
>
> Hi,
>
> absolutely........ Im afraid I wouldnt be any help on the programming side,
> (my limits are a bit of html, and php) but testing, and anything else Id
> be more than willing. This is a great program! Im having fun with it.
>
> Darren, are you listening?

OK then, I'll have a look at the source and see how far I get. Judging by the
article at
http://nileshbansal.blogspot.com/2006/05/democracy-player-on-suse-100.html it
might be a bit of a slog, but we'll see how far we can get.

Packaging an RPM isn't something that I do too often, but as per usual I'll
take it as a learning opportunity :)

Cheers

Pete