Re: [opensuse] Favorite E-mail Clients
  • From: steve reilly <sfreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:24:34 -0500
On Friday 01 December 2006 04:16, Pete Connolly wrote:

> Also, if you type 'take a look at the attached file' in your email but
> don't attach anything, KMail will prompt you to attach something, which
> saves a few blushes when sending something around to a large number of
> people. :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Pete

That IS a nice touch isnt it!!, I thought so too.

--
This computer is powered by OpenSuse 10.2
6:21am up 1 day 10:06, 1 user, load average: 1.35, 0.56, 0.25

The software that took 7 billion, five years, and armies of programmers is now
going to be the target of hacker attacks looking to prove a point: that no
Microsoft software is secure.