Re: [opensuse] signature (How much memory does Suse need?)
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 04:36:38 -0600
On 2006-12-01 04:19, John Andersen wrote:
>> --
>> http://www.dodin.net
>> http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO
>>

> Somehow, the trailing [space] is getting stripped, and as it arrives
> here, its just two dashes. Perhaps its a seamonkey bug, in which
> case i appologize for dumping on you about it.

The space is still there on all his messages on my system, John. I am
sure it is getting stripped by KMail, because it is only in your quoted
material that I see only two dashes. There was a rather long discussion
on bugzilla.mozilla about all this, and all the problems that were being
described are no longer happening.