Re: [opensuse] signature (How much memory does Suse need?)
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 03:53:59 -0600
On 2006-12-01 03:23, jdd wrote:
> John Andersen a écrit :
>
>>> --
>>> http://www.dodin.net
>>> http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO
>>
>> Did you see that jdd? I clicked reply and it sucked in your whole
>> sig. Its not supposed to do that.
>> If you PROPERLY format your sig this won't happen.
>>
>> Your name and the rest of the add-ons go BELOW the double dash space
>> line.
>> And the double dash IS SUPPOSED TO BE followed by a space. Not a
>> newline.
>>

> this is done by seamonkey, I don't see any way to tweek this (and
> there are two dashes and a blank)
> jdd

Well, my seamonkey didn't "suck in" your whole signature. In fact, much
to my surprise, it even works properly in those cases where enigmail
replaces <dash-dash-space> with <dash-space-dash-dash-space> (which can
happen when signing messages with PGP, if enigmail is configured -not-
to use PGP/MIME).

Note, however, that John is using KMail.