Re: [opensuse] signature (How much memory does Suse need?)
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:23:09 +0100
John Andersen a écrit :

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO

Did you see that jdd? I clicked reply and it sucked in your whole sig. Its not supposed to do that.
If you PROPERLY format your sig this won't happen.

Your name and the rest of the add-ons go BELOW the double dash space line.
And the double dash IS SUPPOSED TO BE followed by a space. Not a newline.

this is done by seamonkey, I don't see any way to tweek this (and there are two dashes and a blank)
jdd