Re: [opensuse] SCO is toast... Novell go get em
  • From: "Andre Truter" <andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:41:23 +0200
On 12/1/06, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 30 November 2006 10:07, Andre Truter wrote:
> Because there are no copyright protected or patented code in the
> kernel.

To be perfectly pedantic, I think you will find the entire kernel is
copyright protected. Just look at any source module.

I meant that there are no code that is copyrighted by someone else or
patented by someone else.

All the code is copyrighted under GPL.

--
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Jabber: andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx | http://www.trusoft.co.za