Re: [opensuse] smart on 10.2?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:55:59 +1100
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On 2006-11-30 01:46, Basil Chupin wrote:
Marcus Meissner wrote:
Run yast online update or install the final version out soon.
OK, I'll take a deep breath in about 45 minutes and.....do it - I'll
boot up RC1 and run yast :-) .
YOU is your friend. I have the RC1 iso, but now from what Marcus says,
maybe I will wait until the final is released.. or maybe I will just
stick with Yast for everything (except configuring CUPS and Samba, of
course -- they have much better interfaces of their own :-)
YOU is not my friend - and hasn't been since 10.0. smart is my friend :-) .

While I would like to see YOU (and the other THING) functional again I don't think it will happen by next Thursday when 10.2 is supposed to be officially released :-( .

We told it to come to reason and be your friend again.

Awww, that's nice. Will it go and fetch the stick if I throw it? :-) .

Cheers.