[SLE] no patches for newly installed 10.1 instalation
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:07:55 +0700
Have tried to find an answer as to why I do not find patches for my fresh
installed 10.1.
The instalation went well and I was glad to get everything I wanted on my
system.
What wondered me was that YOU did not give any patches and something named
"Update software did not do anything too.
Looking at the numerous posts from Susers with patch and other update problems
I wonder what is missing.
Smart is also installed and did show me all the installed packages but I
assume that I need to give Smart an idea where to get newer packages.