[SLE] Package management
  • From: William S Fulton <wsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 00:12:48 +0100
If I go to YaST, Installation Source, I have a number of installation
sources, because that is where I have been adding them. If I go to
System, Configuration, Install Software menu option and Configure, then
I have no catalogs and no services. I thought these two installers were
meant to synchronise the installation sources? Have I done something
wrong? Is there a way to synchronise them or do I have to duplicate the
installation sources?

Thanks
William